Animal Bite Law
Animal Bite Lawyer in Northwest Texas
Each year, millions of people are bitten by animals, especially dogs. While some dog bites are minor, many victims suffer painful injuries and emotional scars. Most people know that the first thing they should do when they are bitten by an animal is seek medical treatment, but few know that their next step should be speaking with an animal bite attorney. While no amount of money can heal your wounds, if you’ve been bitten by a dog or other animal, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Any income you lost due to time you had to take off from work because of your injuries
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
Get the Legal Help You Deserve
If you were recently attacked by an animal, take the time to discuss your injuries with an understanding lawyer like The Gorilla Law Firm. The Gorilla Law Firm can:
- Evaluate your case
- Negotiate on your behalf with the animal’s owner or the owner’s insurance company
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
- Offer you support during this traumatic time in your life
Contact The Gorilla Law Firm today to set up a consultation and learn more about your rights.
The Gorilla Law Firm
1220 Ave. K
Lubbock, TX 79401806-579-2566
Restrictions may apply. Call our office to schedule your consultation.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|